Lithium battery packs are the latest in a series of new batteries that have become popular in recent years to extend their battery life.As the cathode material of lithium battery, lithium iron phosphate is the safest cathode material of lithium ion battery at present. Because of its safety and stability, lithium iron phosphate battery has become an important development direction of lithium ion power battery.
- Small size, light weight
The volume of the lithium battery is 2/3 of the volume of the lead-acid battery, light weight, only 1/3 ~ 1/4 of the lead-acid battery.
- Long cycle life
Lithium-ion batteries have a cycle life of 1,200 to 2,000 times, while traditional lead-acid batteries only have 500 to 900 times.
- Good charge-discharge characteristics
Lithium battery pack charge and discharge energy conversion efficiency can be more than 97%, lead acid battery charge and discharge energy conversion efficiency is about 80%.For the same fully charged lithium-iron phosphate battery, at the same temperature, using different rates of discharge current, the discharge output characteristics are very stable.
- Safety and environmental protection
Lead-acid battery: containing lead, antimony and other heavy metals, causing serious pollution to the environment, use and maintenance prone to leakage, internal sulfuric acid overflow caused equipment corrosion and personnel injury accidents.
Lithium-iron phosphate battery: Lithium-iron phosphate material does not contain any heavy metals and rare metals, non-toxic, no matter in the production and use are pollution-free, in line with the European RoHS regulations, for the green battery lithium battery.In the puncture, extrusion, overcharge, short circuit and other experiments, no explosion, no fire.
- good performance
- there is memory effect, can not be charged at any time to discharge;
- there are serious self-discharge phenomenon, battery shelved for a period of time easy to scrap;
- the battery can not be used in the low temperature state due to the electrolyte freezing, in the winter battery;
- performance greatly reduced;
- the discharge rate is small, can not long time large current charge and discharge.
Lithium iron phosphate battery:
- no memory effect, the battery can be charged and discharged at any time.
- 2.the battery self-discharge is low, monthly self-discharge is less than 1%, the battery can be stored for a long time.
- 3.the temperature range is wide, in -20℃-55℃ can be normal use, -20℃ situation can discharge to more than 90% of the rated capacity,
- 4. the power is strong, can fast charge fast release, 20 minutes can be full of more than 80%, 15 minutes can put the telex release.
- Good high temperature performance, wide range of working temperature, lithium iron phosphate battery thermal peak up to 350℃-500℃, and lead-acid battery only about 200℃.
Conclusion: Compared with lead-acid batteries, lithium battery packs have many advantages.In general, it has the following advantages: small size, light weight, high energy density, long life, safe to use, high current fast charging, high and low temperature resistance, discharge depth, green and no memory effect.
The article is reproduced from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact us to delete.