best marine battery 100ah deep cycle battery 12V
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Nominal Capacity: 100AH
Discharge Cut-Off: 10V
Charge Cut-Off: 14.65V
Charge Current: 10A
Cont. Discharge: 20A
Peak Discharge: 50A
Charge Temperature: 0℃ – 45℃
Discharge Temperature: -20℃ – 60℃
Charge Method: CC/CV
Life Cycle: 2000-5000
battery type:maintenance free battery,lithium iron phosphate
Advantage of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery（LiFePO4 Battery）:
- Long cycle life: Under 80%DOD， the life cycle is 2000 times. In same working environment， LiFePO4 Battery Life is 5-6times longer than Lead acid battery.
- Safer：Unless under extreme situation， LiFePO4 battery will never explode.
- Bigger Capacity：In same volume，LiFePO4 battery capacity is 1.5times of Lead Acid Battery.
- Lighter：In same capacity and voltage， LiFePO4 battery weight is 1/3 of Lead Acid Battery.
- High Temperature Resistance：LiFePO4 Battery working Temperature range is -20℃ – 75℃.
- Without memory Effect.
- Environment Friendly.
Disadvantage of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery（LiFePO4 Battery）
- Bad Low Temperature Property：Compare to Li Ion battery，LiFePO4 Battery energy density is much lower，therefore it is unable to charge and discharge in low temperature.
- High Cost：LiFePO4 Battery production has harsh requirement on the environment , and the poor processing performance of electrodes and increasing synthesis cost, which result in high production cost and low production yield.
- Poor product consistency：The synthesis reaction of LiFePO4 battery is a complex heterogeneous reaction with solid phase phosphates, iron oxides and lithium salts, plus a carbon precursor and a reducing gas phase，which make it very hard to achieve high product consistency.